Registration to the NETT Workshop 2014 is free of charge for NETT members, although we kindly ask them to fill the application form. NETT fellows participation through contributed talks and posters is highly recommended, for this purpose they are encouraged to submit an abstract with the application.
Participation of students and researchers outside the NETT consortium is also encouraged, although a limited quantity of vacancies for external participants are available. In order to apply for a position please fill the application form. If you intend to give a contributed talk or present a poster please attach to the application a short abstract, otherwise send a few lines in which you explain why this workshop is important for you. This selection procedure is necessary due to space and budget limitations. After sending the application you will receive an e-mail communicating whether your participation was accepted or rejected. If your application is accepted you can proceed with the payment.
- January 31, 2014. Application and abstract submission.
- February 7, 2014. Acceptance/rejection of application e-mail.
- February 21, 2014. Registration payment.
Fees: Registration fees for non NETT members are the following
- 100 Euro for SICC members.
- 150 Euro for non-SICC members. This fee includes a 4-year membership to the SICC.